Toxins in medicine bottles

EXASPERATINGLY, I CAN’T OPEN the bottle of the “Solmux for children” that my mother recently bought from the drugstore. I needed to use the outlandish device in our uncanny-looking scissor to open it – it looks like a pair of canine teeth that can’t meet. It was made of metal. (The user would need to clench the “canine teeth” around the cap and then twirl it.)

However, by using it, I thought I would break the bottle. I was anxious that glass-bits might form when the mouth of the bottle cracks; and then Coy-coy, my nephew currently living with us, might inadvertently ingest them with his dosage from the medicine dropper.


Therefore, I conclude medicines might be toxic. So I suggest that medicine caps on medicine bottles should have a rubber grip for trouble-free opening.

Who would prefer toxins in medicine bottles, anyhow?

No comments: