Only one angle to perceive

UNACCEPTABLY, I WAS EXAMINING the camcorder this morning and “concluded” that there will be only one angle to see – the view finder is not working!

The view finder of the camcorder is the part where the user may glance at his subjects whenever the LCD panel is closed or if it is in a 180-degrees turned position. Having a functioning view finder makes it expedient for the user to view his subjects whenever the LCD Panel is turned off for battery-saving purposes. In my case, having a view finder helps me see more than just one angle…


Regrettably, just as I see no more angles in the view finder, I only perceive one angle in this situation: The angle of cynicism.

I can’t simply accept it! If Tim had the camcorder fixed by an expert, how come the scenario became worse? Instead of seeing more than one view, there will only be the view in the LCD Panel, which, conversely, is also malfunctioning because of its “drooping state”!

I won’t consent, in any way, if some would blame me for the malfunctioning view finder because, as far as I know, I “quarantined” the camcorder since the day I got it from Tim. I need to further examine damages, I thought.

Now, I’m not dithering if I will have the camcorder “confined” at the Sony Service Center; I’ll really do that!

I don’t want to exacerbate its condition if I’ll not do so….

(But I don’t suppose to collect the expenses from Tim because people say he currently has financial dilemmas.)

****

Conversing about Sony Service Center, it’s really expensive to have your Sony gadgets fixed there. It would be costlier if they have to replace some parts. So, I sent a text message to Tim this morning; asking him to bring back the parts, which were removed by the person who fixed the camcorder.

Pragmatically, if I’ll get them back, I might pay less to the Sony Service Center, thinking that the damaged parts may be repaired; not replaced.

However, Tim isn’t still replying hitherto.

I speculate if he uses his Globe number. Conversing about his Globe number, I saw him with a new phone recently when he returned the camcorder. The phone was a sliding model with multihued, high-resolution LCD screen. Perhaps, that’s the one where he inserts his Globe sim card.

Fairly speaking, the phone looks expensive….

No comments: