Doraemon, Junaly, and Marky Cielo…

I AM FOND OF watching Doraemon in Channel 7. He always makes things achievable. Besides, Doraemon is an adorable, robotic cat; I suppose.

I was waiting for the time to draw closer so I could turn on the TV. Abruptly, Junaly, a colleague of mine I’ve met in the seminar of The Pioneer with the student councils and a criminology student I reckon as a true friend, sent me a text message. The message read:


Patay na si Marky Cielo…
Wala lang share ko lang… huhu


Apparently, I was flabbergasted. Marky Cielo is too young, I thought. Then, I also conjectured if Mark Herras and Mike Tan are still alive (I’ve been not updated with what’s happening in show biz because of my workloads)….

It was poignant for Junaly as a fan and an admirer, but well… it is life. I just told her to pray for Marky.

When Doraemon (the show) was being aired, I thought that Doraemon must have something in his “magic pocket” that may restore the life of a person; however, as far as I know, Doraemon has never shown, in any episode, that “life-restoring device”.

See? Even Doraemon can’t do that…

(Can he? Correct me if I’m wrong.)

No comments: