Throbbing while watching TV

ECCENTRICALLY, I THROB WHEN I watch programs on the television that are “sorrowfully grotesque”. No, I’m not conversing about movies with oddly written scripts and confusing story boards or the comedy shows twisted with horror flicks. I’m pertaining to those shows that lament the death of their talents with a special number of aligned artists on the stage; some are sobbing while others are crying, all of them dirge regardless of the fact that they spent lengthy time with their make-up artists at the backstage or dressing rooms so as to look well turned-out to face the camera…. (I wonder, do the camera men also cry while shooting that “live lamentation”? Perhaps, some “realistic members” of the audience are chortling about that number.)


This lunch time, my sister’s husband – Macoy – turned on the TV in the living room and switched it to GMA Channel 7. It was SOP, the concert TV. Then, I happened to watch what was happening….

Progressively, I throbbed!

No comments: