No-where-to-be-found pantaloons

ONE OF MY PANTALOONS is missing! I don’t know where it has been doggedly hiding. The hanging-by-thread part is that I’m supposed to wear it later for the Christmas party of the officers and Pioneer editors in AUF. I simply don’t know what agreement had been decided in the quadrant of this galaxy that we ended up being putative to wear green (or red) during the party.

Relatively, the light-blue appearance of that denim compliments my dark green polo with my plaid green and creamy-yellow vest. Well, they say dark compliments light, don’t they?


I suppose I would have to wear something else that’s not in the motif. I would pole apart from the others, I suppose. Well, even April might do the same; she doesn’t have green. Oh well, I think not to think about it anymore....

It’s what I call “unorthodox”!

(But don’t be left behind!)

No comments: