A fairy tale-like desktop appearance


PROUDLY, I HAVE REINVENTED my desktop (on laptop) appearance. I downloaded widgets and I am just oh-so blissful about it. (This is one of the very few moments in my life that I’m sanguine about.)

How to create this kind of appearance? Well, visit wincustomize.com and play with the widgets, themes, skins, and so and so... By downloading them, you’ll be able to use them without intricate, several-minute installation (that takes just the antonym of the word “several”).


However, you would have to install DesktopX, which you may download from the same website, first. If you find it difficult to find the site where it can be downloaded, just download the widget, extract the folder, and open the file.

When the monitor flashes something that says you would have to download DesktopX, then click “Ok” and your computer will be automatically directed to the download site.

Then enjoy!

****

Conversing about desktop appearance, two days ago, I tried checking Gamy’s laptop, which is also a DELL computer from the Latitude models. (Gamy is a correspondent in The Pioneer who belongs with the News Team.) I was insecure with the way his laptop looks because it was really “more than the typical”.

So, I decided to customize my own....

No comments: