The yellow banana and the brown monkey

HAVE YOU SEEN A gay couple wherein one of them is dark brown while the other is yellow in skin tone? Well, I know such an uncanny-looking couple with such skin colors-combination. I often relate the yellow guy to a banana and the brown guy to a monkey.

When I see them, I call them the “monkey-banana partners”!



I remember the yellow guy said, “Kung ako lang sa’yo, binato ko na siya!”

Michelle, my fellow editor and my friend, told that to me. She said that she heard him (the yellow guy) saying that. Michelle was affronted because she thought it was for her. But then I suppose she shouldn’t be. Those remarks are for me…

Are they for me? If yes, then, if I heard them say obloquy to me, I would have heaved their faces in the trash can!

There’s one thing very remarkable about them: They are simply annoying!

No comments: