Where would be the next Luzonwide press con?

I RECEIVED THE NEWS this morning that the next Luzonwide press con will be in Pagudpud, Ilocos…
This very thrilling! I’ve always sought going to Pagudpud too. Well, just like in Palawan, there are beaches in Pagudpud. Anywhere where water and Earth meet is a place for my relaxation; I consider the beach as my Nirvana.


I would also love to go to Puerto Galera. I plan to live there after my graduation. I’m hoping that I would be away from qualms. However, I’m thinking… What job can I get in that place? Will I be a life guard? Well, considering the fact that I can’t professionally swim, how can I become a life guard, anyhow?

It’s almost like a Bay watch scene: I do have a beach body, I know; I can wear beach clothes and the like; but… I can’t swim! (Sigh)

Perhaps, I can be a waiter? But paradoxically speaking, if I become a waiter, why in the world am I writing? I’ve joined and won previous regional and Luzonwide press cons and then I’ll be serving food?

Oh well, perhaps, I call this personality as “water”.

I’m like water – I have strong personality like the strong waves in the ocean heaving like knives, sharp enough to kill; but when I meet new people, new places, I follow a new track. Yet, no one can force me to follow that track; it’s my own desire.

Perhaps, this is why I love the beach; I see my personality into it. Moreover, I’m like the Earth (sand) on the beach too; no one can command me because I’m as strong as the Earth. If ever I follow a new track, it’s my free will.

Oh it’s sad that I can no longer attend the next Luzonwide press con…

I’ll be graduating this year.

02.17.09; City of San Fernando

No comments: