Certificate and new contact lenses


JUST LIKE THE OCEAN reflecting the cerulean sky, my new contact lenses from Ideal Vision are three-toned that the most dominant one among the tones, perhaps, is blue (because it’s what the label indicates).


I am agitated to wear them by next week since I bought them yesterday after I got my certificate of recognition for being Rank 9 in the Level IV of the College of Arts and Sciences in AUF. (This includes all courses more to AB Mass Comm.)

I thought of buying one since I haven’t been wearing contact lenses since October 2008. My current lenses, which I purchased from Vintage Vision, have been already damaged after two months from the day I opened them from the lenses’ pack; although their length of expiration should be 6 months. (Candidly, I was disappointed because they really felt like nothing in my eyes and they are color gray, which is my favorite eye color, but then they get scratched easily.)

(I recall, before I bought those gray lenses, I’ve already had two pairs from Executive Optical. I get mystified by the color: Charcoal – it’s like a mixture of gray and blue.)

This time, I want to try purely blue. I just thought of it since I think… I should not look genius despite my award. I hate looking like a genius, and of course looking like nerd, after all. I’m predisposed to look more like a nonsensical guy, who knows nothing but vanity.

I suppose it would be more interesting to know a man who can never be judged by the way he behaves and looks.

Besides, it’s the connotation of the color gray – mystery.

What does blue signify, anyhow?

****

PHOTO CREDITS: All – as in all – mine.

No comments: