A Palawan-day wish list

TODAY, I'VE FINALIZED A list of my current wishes, which I’ve gathered in my mind the whole day...

1. I wish people who sardonically laugh in the tricycle would wobble on the back-ride and then they would fall from their seat so they will suffer a conked cranium!


2. I wish people would realize that those who smile, as if they have no fault, are the ones worthy of blaming.

3. I wish people would review their lists of materialized requests and would return their blessings through giving.

4. I wish people would understand that when you offer a seat while muttering, it's not because you’re annoyed; it's just that you strictly care.

5. I wish that when people take photos, they'll realize that those pictures can never be taken without someone who's actually missing.

6. I wish that people don't easily judge you when you frown while others are rejoicing.

7. Sometimes, when you frown, it's because you were the one who secretly sacrificed for the success of their laughter! I wish people would realize that….

8. Tomorrow, I’ll leave Palawan. I wish I could extend for a day.

02.12.09; Puerto Princesa City, Palawan

No comments: