When walls DON’T become alive…

“I unlocked a secret door...Would you believe that I saw the living walls?”Al Christopher Mendoza in “When walls become alive…”

MY STORY ABOUT THE walls becoming alive pertains to this thought:

Gossiping is truly an inevitable human phenomenon. When they say, “It is just between you, me and the walls,” be careful, because with one slip, your secret shall remain secret only in your memory. When you open the door of trust, beware of whom you share the key with, because the walls might steal it when they become alive! Or who knows? The ones you trust might be the living walls themselves...



****

Gamaliel Mendoza, Gammy for short, an outgoing Pioneer News correspondent who will be an incoming News Editor, confessed to me that he likes my writing style. He said from the moment he read my story “When walls become alive…”, he already admired the manner I write.

I was so touched! (Sobbing because of tears of joy)

Conversely, Gammy confessed to me the rumors he hears about me. I tried everything for him to confide them and I suppose he did; however, I still smell a sort of concealment.

Anyhow, it’s his freedom to conceal anything he wants to conceal (unless the rumor is relevant to me).

As well, he also shared a secret. Yet, I told him, “Even the walls can’t hear this…”

So I suppose it will just remain as a secret…. (Wink)

04.09.09

1 comment:

batasatulay@blogspot.com said...

,ayih... kuya naman eh... bkit mo pa minention name ko? hehe... basta kuya, wala akong tinatago... un na yun, wala na... ok... anyways, magpopost din ako tungkol sa mga un... batasatulay@blogspot.com - kaya lang di ko pa tapos isulat eh... txt nalang kita pag na post ko na... cge bye...,