The intriguing Photojournalism Magazine!

YESTERDAY, TIM TOLD ME, “Nasaan ang magazine natin sa photojourn?

I answered, “Ewan. Bakit, napass na ba?”

He said, “Oo! Gusto kong makita! Ang ganda-ganda nga daw eh! Si Ma’am Virgie naimpressed! Proud nga daw siya, sabi niya!”

I said, “Ah… okay.” Then I smiled in ignorance…


****

Yesterday was an exhausting day, I confess. I needed to look for the panelists who approved on my thesis during the first semester. However, some of them don’t report during summer. They are missing and to find them would mean I would have to do “house-hopping”!

I’ve had a dilemma!

So, I consulted Sir Jojo Dingal, our thesis professor, regarding what I must do. However, when I glanced at the corner of his table in the faculty room of the English Department, he was not there.

Near his table were two desktop computers. I saw Sir Colle typing a sort of document, which I suppose contains our or any other class’s grades. And then, he tapped me onto my shoulder and said, “Oh? Hindi ko ma-compute ang grades niyo!”

I asked, “Bakit po?”

He said, “Wala pa magazine niyo eh!”

Abruptly, I smiled in innocence....

04.14.09

No comments: