Bringing back not the missing burger in my orifice…

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! I checked my weight this morning after working out – the scale says I’m 120 lbs.

How could that be? It’s astonishing!

Before, I weighed 130 lbs after getting stressed by my workloads for thesis and The Pioneer. Now, I lost another 10 lbs for a rationale I can’t explain! Is this a sequel of my nightmare or a side-effect of my recent emotional breakdown, which I still can’t tell if I’ve already recovered from it or not?


I wish I could regain my figure way back when I was still 140 lbs. (Well, I only want 140; not 150 to 160 lbs. When I weighed that heavy, my face was tumefied that I thought I’ve had a burger stocked in my orifice!)

I just want a perfect figure. Being in good shape makes me feel good even though I am languishing in an emotional problem.

After regaining my figure, I wish I could bring my happiness back too….

04.27.09

No comments: