Wearing jacket every day

THE TEMPERATURE DROPPED DOWN recently… It’s not alarming; it’s amusing!

I’ve been wearing jackets these past few days because the climate has been chilly. In Baguio City, it has been reported that the temperature dropped down to 7.5-degrees Celsius. In Pampanga, I don’t know exactly the temperature. I just suppose that it’s cold enough for me to stop perspiring even if I wear layers of clothing.


Wearing sleeved clothing for me is an opportunity, I suppose. I can actually conceal my arms from the light for two rationales: First, to avoid the darkening sun beams, which will cause the production of melanin on my epidermis; second, to hide my arms and expose only my face; thus I would look mestizo because my face is, for some reasons, whiter than my arms.

It’s just depressing that the temperature is gradually returning to the scorching state it had always been…

Well, I suppose it’s a sign that summer is coming. There will be sun, sand and beaches! *chortle*

****

Conversing about beaches, I already got my plane ticket to Palawan! I’m coming to the land of paradise....

I love beaches ever since – they make me calm, relaxed… away from all the worldly confusions....

No comments: