Al Chris’ version of a gay-girl dialogue

ONCE UPON A TIME, a girl fell in love for a gay lover who she thought she can actually transform to a real man. This is not a fairy tail but a true story in AUF and I actually know the characters.

I even heard rumors saying the gay guy already confessed everything to this girl, even his sexual preference; thus the girl already entrusted her heart to him. However, their “relationship” (it shouldn’t even be called like that) lasted only for a second just like a drinking glass shattered against a concrete wall. The girl’s heart was broken, sardonically speaking.

With that, I just formulated my own dialogue-story, which I hope will make all gay men ponder about what they are doing with girls....


GIRL: If I were a gay, I think I would understand how it feels to pretend as if I love a woman just to use her to pretend I am a straight guy.

GAY GUY: I you were a gay, you should also understand how it feels to be afraid by a perfectionist father, an idealistic mother, and a more handsome brother, once they find out the real you. If you were a gay, you should also know how it feels to be bullied and teased and gossiped by real men…

GIRL: And if I were a gay who’s afraid with my relatives, I should have proved them that I’m the best son and brother they could ever have. If I were a gay who’s being bullied and gossiped and teased by straight men, I would learn to sincerely love a woman and prove them all that I am better than they are; that I am more gentle than straight men because I know how to treasure a woman's heart…

No comments: