The first-ever kojic acid soap…


THIS SOAP IS THE first-ever kojic acid soap… No, no, no! I’m not saying it’s the first one ever manufactured in the history of the galaxy; it’s just that it’s the first-ever kojic acid soap I’ve sold in the time of my being....

Kojic acid soap is known for its pulchritudinous benefits to the skin. It can moisturize dry skin without having to clog your pores so it won’t turn your skin sebaceous. (The thought of "skin-moisturizing" is according to the unreliable label of a certain brand, which I am not selling.) It aids in skin exfoliation for skin renewal and removal of dead skin cells. Thus, it helps whiten your skin.


Conversely, one of my hypotheses about kojic acid soap is this: Since it’s an acid soap, it can dry your extremely oily skin too… Why? Acid can dry skin, right? So you have to put moisturizer afterward. Meanwhile, some say it drizzles moisture upon your skin to avert snow-flaking (I'm just unsure of that since it's paradoxical to the label of the soap).

Tim ordered his kojic acid soap to me as a therapy for his mother’s anhydrous skin, which is caused by the currently wintry climate in the Philippines. He said his mother was just told to purchase a kojic acid soap. Conversely, Tim recommended his classmate to his mother whom he knows sells soaps and other products – no other than me…

When Tim sent me a message, asking me if what soaps I sell, I told him there are multitudinous ones. The only two soaps I mentioned that I suppose to be effective are Amira Magic Placenta Soap and Kojic acid soap. Then, Tim ordered the latter. (Not on that day, but on the subsequent morning.)

I sold it for Php60.00.

Now, if you, my readers, are interested to buy kojic acid soap, either just call or text me at 09054102697. The price is still negotiable depending on the quantity of your orders.

Conversely, if you loathe using Kojic acid soap, I still have oodles of kinds available… Just ask about them! *wink*

No comments: