Running with horses

HOW DOES IT FEEL to dash with horses like the ones in the photo? I suppose that would be very exasperating – just like yesterday…

Workloads yesterday were very exasperating too! (Running from the Accounting and Finance Office to the Multi Media Center and Publications’ Office just to request for a budget disbursement that has to be fixed sooner to defray a flight to Palawan, which has already been reserved and should be paid on the other day, and then climbing through the overpass just to traverse from one building – or campus – to another… and more, more, and more – a thousand “mores”!)


I need to breathe from the onus it brought me to the point that I can’t think; I’m exhausted …

Whew!

****

CREDITS: Horses in the picture – El Kabayo at Clark; the location – obviously Clarkfield Angeles City/Mabalacat; blurred photo, cellphone used to capture the photo – mine!

No comments: