Kismet

PEOPLE SAY THERE’S ALWAYS a right person out there for everyone, but I suppose mine got thwacked by a truck! Candidly, this thought was adopted from a text message I recently received. However, the words I used in this blog are expressed through my own style. (Did you notice my choice of word?)

Originally, the simple message was from Irish, a former classmate in BS Nursing. Now, she’s Magnolia’s best friend. I suppose they are classmates too.


Magnolia was a friend of mine back in high school. She just used to be my seatmate from 1st to 3rd year because we have the same surname – Mendoza. Not until we were in Senior high school. We’ve had experiences together with Lee-Boyd. Fairly speaking to Mags, she’s a nice friend who loves to laugh at all times. If ever she became the president of the class back then, I suppose her number one policy is: Tumawa tayong lahat! (Let us all laugh!)

Going back, when I forwarded the message to my list, I quickly formed another opinion in my mind. I thought, Even though my destiny was hit by a truck, that person might be confined in the hospital…

Abruptly, Danica – an affable lady from the College of Education who is an officer in the college student council – replied to my message.

She said, “Don’t worry, nasa hospital pa siya niyan – naghihingalo!”

Then she ended with a laugh....

Somehow, she thinks parallel to the way I do.

No comments: