Attempted murder

THE CLOCK WAS TICKING. The door was closed. However, I turned the knob, and then there was clank. I ambled towards the study table where a person was sitting. I should’ve taken out my knife, held it using my right hand, reversely from my thumb’s side; it should’ve been in an offensive position. Then, I would’ve had seen him/her there: preparing some documents to be presented in front of the board or a certain committee. I would’ve had stabbed him/her before he/she had presented those documents on the subsequent morning. I swear!


If only I could recoil the past, I would have killed the person who proposed Research Thesis Writing in the curriculum of the college students in the Philippines!

I should have cursed him/her!

****

Speaking of thesis writing, I finally submitted my final draft to my professor this afternoon. Sir Joe (Renante Dingal), my professor, will give the copies to my panelists. I printed plenty of copies for them. I don’t like to give them photocopies.

Obviously, the printing quality of a photocopy is blurred....

03.04.09

No comments: