From Mitch…

REMINDER: THE FOLLOWING TEXT-MESSAGE was sent by Mitch Frazier when she had the most painful day of her life.


****

Yesterday was the most painful day in my life – how can you actually say goodbye to someone that you have loved all your life?

Today is the saddest – Crying can’t make me feel better anymore… raw pain.

But tonight was also a growing up experience. Wisdom gained from death, life, acceptance, and love and I thank God for that.

Today all my “lalabs” (beloved) who have prayed for my Daddy Cliff, thank you; he’s in a better place right now –


****

Mitch surely had an agonizing experience. Even though Mr. Cliff was not her biological father, her treatment for him, perhaps, exceeds that of a real daddy. Anyhow, blood is not a hindrance for us to love people more like our own self. I’m definite about that.

07.08.2010, Makati City

1 comment:

kalai said...

awww. :( so sorry for mitch. nakita ko siya nung last akong uwmuwi sa jollibee, yun nga nasa icu pa ata daddy nya non. :(