Allergic reactions

I CAN’T HAVE THEM touch my things… Once in a while, I get in contact with allergens that the initial reaction of my sinus is to itch to the point that I want to sneeze! No, no, no. I’m not conversing about pollen grains scattered all over the atmosphere when the wind is blowing, or dust particles hurling from the ceiling when the maid in the house is cleaning—I’m conversing about people whose presence is simply annoying.


My sister gets annoyed by cats wiggling their tails around her legs. Conversely, just like a cat sneakily dashing at my back, a man waving his hand after gathering to himself that I noticed him peaking is simply annoying. Why? Well, a minute ago, I recall he sent me a message saying, “Sorry, I can’t attend to the meeting. I’m here in Batangas right now.” (For the benefit of the unknowledgeable, Batangas is several hours away from Angeles City.) Now, how do I like that? If you, my mate, have teleporting-power, I would firmly suggest you apply as a mentor in a psychic school. There, you might be famous and earn enough money to go farther than Batangas.
****

Another former colleague once sent me a message too. The message read: Let’s meet today. It’s very urgent so I need you to attend.

So I replied: Okay. What time and where do you want us to meet? I can be there any time of the day.

Then, after a minute, my cell phone read: Oh, I’m sorry I can’t meet you as in today. I’m here in Manila. I’m about to depart from here going to Ilo-ilo.

Oh Jesus! Why didn’t he tell me earlier? I suppose he would be a good friend with the man I was conversing a while ago—the man with the teleporting-power!
****

Speaking of teleport, I wish I could do that too. It’s raining rigidly again and I would have to go back to Makati few hours from now. I actually forgot my umbrella in my studio-apartment.

I’m about to sneeze!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you! I appreciate that compliment. Please continue reading...
(This is Alchris, the blog author. I'm now using my gmail account.)