To my Chinese readers: Xie xie

I WOULD LIKE TO express my sincerest gratitude to my Chinese readers. Pragmatically speaking, I asked somebody to interpret the comments you’ve posted on my blog. There are oodles of them. My interpreter told me that you really appreciate my style. He mentioned something about a “New Horizon,” which means that you’re actually telling that my style is so fresh and new…

I don’t know how to thank you. Xie xie!

By the way, what happened with blogspot.com recently? Some of the comments are gone. Even though it’s displayed in the post that there are 5 comments, when I click the hyperlink, it doesn’t show any! Duibuqi.

Anyhow, what matters most is that I’ve learned that you are also pleased about me. I commendably value Chinese people, actually. I’ve had the best Chinese Lao shi who taught me some basic words and expressions in Mandarin.

As well, I am Zhang Ziyi’s biggest fan!



I also love a lot of Chinese movies. My most favorite movie, ever since I was born, is “So Close”.



Speaking of “So Close,” I guess I’m beginning to expand my target audience. I’m extending to the entire Asia. Wow!

****

Picture credit to www.images.amazon.com

No comments: