The probable rationale behind my depression

“MY EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN, I suppose, is not rooted from an unanswered wish – the lord is blessing me, I believe… Perhaps, only perhaps, one day, I’ll realize that my emotional breakdown comes from the mystery that people have their next life. If there’s a next life, there’s a second chance… But in Christianity, that thought is extremely falsified!”



This was my reply to Robert when he was assuming the reasons behind my emotional breakdown. He even advised me, few days ago, to read the book “Purpose-Driven Life”. He also said I must read the Bible and pray. (Well, I often do the latter.)

He explicated that the thought of “next life” is not debunked in Christianity. He said there’s still second life – that is Heaven. I told him, “Yes, but I am not talking about Heaven; I’m talking about Reincarnation.”

That answer abruptly came from within me, yet I have no agenda of scrutinizing my religion. It’s just that I dreamed of having a next life for some rationale: That those who were not able to love with no boundaries during their present life would have the chance to love in their next life, wherein circumstances would permit them to do so....

Yet, these are just presumptions!

05.01.09

No comments: