Facebook: Partly an anti-depressant

LAST NIGHT, I TRIED to use Facebook. That was the foremost time in my life that I’ve used Facebook ardently. But of course, it wasn’t the first time I ever joined the said social networking site (SNS) – I joined almost a decade ago (a hyperbole!)!

I wonder what ever happened to Timothy. I saw the T-shirt he was advertising on Facebook and it flabbergasted me to see that the t-shirt was included in my photos. Gee, I never uploaded such a photo in my profile. (It seems like the rationale I haven’t been using Facebook is that it’s somehow intricate than the famous SNS that preceded it.)


Actually, I’ve been looking for a friend on Facebook. I met her four years ago but we never exchanged names, but I know her full name. I wish she still can recall. I’ve been conjecturing how she is now. I searched for her name and, voila! It was easy. Looking for a friend on Facebook is very feasible. I guess I would be using Facebook more often now… (Wink)!

Right now, I’m also thinking about Veron, my church-mate. She is also a part of the cell group where I belong. I guess I would have to search for her name too. Candidly, however, I don’t know her surname! I’ll just text her. The last time we ever exchanged text messages to one another, I was crying. (Of course, the reason was about friendship dilemma. But I’m partly fine now…)

I also searched for Poula Nikole and Nona Diongzon and I found them on Facebook effortlessly. These two girls are sisters and I met them in Baguio City. That was during the Youth Camp. I remember Poula Nikole is asking me to give her the soft-copies of the program booklet I made for the Youth Camp. I can’t send them through email because the file size of each picture is very big. I guess I could just upload them on Facebook too.

(Please refer to the third and fourth paragraph to know why Facebook is an anti-depressant. It’s not self-explanatory, I know. I just want you to be depressed in comprehending how….)

No comments: