My million debts

I OWE YOU A lot; I know.

(I can't explain entirely why I have been out of the circulation for so long. It feels like I've died for a thousand years.)

To my readers, I apologize. I attempted to write as often as I can; however, I failed. From the moment I go home, I fall asleep without finishing my dinner. Then, when I wake up, my eyes are dozing and my head aches. I've been exhausted all day and night with my job at the telecommunication company.


As well, I owe a lot to my friends. To Lee-Boyd, I owe him my promise to become part of a fast-growing networking-slash-wellness-slash-health and beauty company, where he is involved into. He said I must pay around P7 500.00 to become a member and then I must recruit people who are also interested with the product, then I get a commission for having recruited members and so on.

To Mitch and April, I owe my time. They're always excited to be with me. But I always tell them that I need rest.

To Robert, I owe him my sincerest, "sorry." We often argue recently. Sometimes, it's his fault -- but most of the time, it's vice versa. Oh by the way, I owe him millions of money too. But I can't remember how and when; he just told me so. I can only recall three incidents that I failed to bring my little brother-slash-acting kuya his supposedly-presents. I've been so busy with my stressor -- my job, which is not in line with Mass Comm.

Speaking of my job (or better to say former job), I owe P500.00 to my Business center officer. Well, during the end of the month, each Business center is expected to hit a target number of lines (quota) in order to get our commission. It has been a tradition in BC Angeles that if we can't convince our customers to buy our lines, we shall purchase Easylines named to another person, but of course, defrayed from our own pocket. Of course, that's foolishness and the company will not benefit from that because those EasyLine users, whom we asked IDs from, will not continue paying for the line. Oh well, enough about that...

One great debt I also have right now is that I owe my time to the Lord. I haven't been attending worship services because I am always reporting to work for opening every Sundays. (And I'm aware that there's a lot more I owe to Him rather than just my time...)


03.01.2010

No comments: