An excerpt from a letter for my mentor…

...... However, honestly speaking, I suppose I can't finish that bond.

I'm persistently looking for another job that's related with writing, or with the course that I took -- AB Mass Comm. I trust the Lord God for whatever plans He has for me though.

I'm still with this telecom industry for now. I know I would have to defray the bond if I resign. I won't do it though unless I find the alternate job.

But what I'm feeling right now is exactly the same feeling I felt during the days that I took BS Nursing. There are certain words that I hear from my heart... "First choice is not always the best!"


As well, I remember what you told me before when we were walking along the overpass. You said that you can see in me the aura of a writer (I don't know if you still can remember).

That time, I laughed because I suppose you're mistaken. Now, I'm realizing the things I never realized before. Writing for me is truly a passion (that I say with conviction). The reason, perhaps, why the Lord put me in this situation, is to realize what I really want in my life.

Now, I know... after graduation, it's better not to look for a job; instead look for a career. A "career", as I personally define it, is something that even if I do it each single day of my life, I won't get tired because I'm happy doing in doing it. These are just words from my little childish and child-like heart, which may seem pointless for real professionals who always tell me, "Ang hirap kaya maghanap ng trabaho ngayon nuh!"

But I just can't find peace in my mind unless I do the next move.

The future is about to unfold...

God bless us more!

Yours truly,

Al (Christopher E. Mendoza)
================
09054102697 (Globe)
09322812789 (Sun Cellular)

No comments: