I miss the angel singing

Charmaine Piamonte on her first week in Pinoy Pop Superstar when she first won the Championship title, which she defended for four consecutive weeks.

PUTATIVELY, I WOULD HAVE written a different topic; however, I got captivated in viewing Charmaine Piamonte's videos on YouTube.com redundantly. Thus, I’ve forgotten what I was about to write...


I know that Charmaine Piamonte is not that eminent and her singing style isn't that professional. However, the timbre of her voice is very rare, I suppose. I was so mesmerized by her voice; it's exceptional.

Watching her Ballad rendition of "I will love again" harks me back to those times when I believe that angels could actually come down from the sky and sing, proving that heaven is real!

I miss her voice. Her TV appearances are not that often.

To view her Ballad rendition of "I will love again," click here.

1 comment:

張 said...

如果她是真正地偉大的,她將發現成功。